Heat Torch™ 200
- Thermal System Animation
- Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Large Product Image
- Dimensioned Drawing (IMG)
- Dimensioned Drawing (PDF)
- Request a Quote
- The Heat Torch™ 200 is engineered to satisfy the most demanding requirements. It is contained in a 2" diameter stainless steel pipe and is available in three sizes. The 5" long heater body is for power ratings from 1000 to 4250 watts [with power increments of 250 watts]. The 9" long is for power ratings of 4500 to 8500 watts [with standard power increments of 500 watts]. The 13" long heater is for power ratings from 9000 to 12000 watts [with standard power increments of 1000 watts].
- The Heat Torch™ 200 has an allowable air flow ranging from 9.6 to 100 SCFM . Maximum air input temperature is 250°F (121°C) with 1300°F (704°C) the maximum output temperature. Standard inlet fitting is a 1" NPT female. Standard outlets are 1 1/4" female NPT fitting or no exhaust fitting.
- This Heat Torch™ 200 service applications include high capacity staking, curing, drying, heat-shrinking, sterilization, adhesive activation, air scrubbing, and air knives.
Build Your Own Heater
The builder below will allow you to select options for a Heat Torch™ 200. If you are uncertain if the Heat Torch™ 200 is right for you, please use the builder on the main Heat Torch page. If you are uncertain if a Heat Torch is the right solution for your needs, please learn about our other product offerings on our Standard Air Heaters page.
Builder Your Own Heater Tool Demonstration
Part Number: HT200 - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?
Heat Torch™ 200 - General Product Specifications
|Specification||Value / description|
|704° C (1300° F)|
|121° C (250°F)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure*||120 PSIG|
|Mounting||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Leads||12 Gauge, 12" long|
|Heater Body||Stainless Steel|
|Heater Fittings||Stainless Steel|
* Note: minor leakage through stranded leads
Heat Torch™ 200 - Airflow / Pressure Drop Chart
Heat Torch™ 200 - Wattage / Minimum Flow Chart
|Wattage||Minimum Flow Required at Max Power Inlet Air Temperature 72°F (SCFM)|
Heat Torch™ 200 - Industries & Applications
Applications for the Heat Torch™ 200 include
- High Capacity Staking
- Heat Shrinking
- Adhesive Activation
- Air Scrubbing
- Air Knives
Feel free to contact us and tell us about your heating needs.
Make use of our tools and resources aimed at helping you make an informed decision.
Calculate the electrical power, flow rate or temperature requirement as follows:
SCFM = airflow in standard cubic feet per minute
ΔT = temperature rise in degrees F from the inlet to the exhaust
Watts = SCFM x ΔT/3
Fill in two values to determine the third.
Single Phase Unit
Line Current= Wattage / Voltage
Three Phase Unit
Line Current = Wattage / (Voltage * √3)
°F = ( ( ( °C * 9) / 5 ) + 32 )
°C = ( ( ( °F - 32) * 5 ) / 9 )