Heat Torch™ 150
- Thermal System Animation
- Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Large Product Image
- Dimensioned Drawing (IMG)
- Dimensioned Drawing (PDF)
- Request a Quote
- The Heat Torch™ 150 heating element is contained in a 1 1/2" diameter stainless steel pipe.
- The Heat Torch™ 150 comes in two sizes. The 4.7" long heater body accommodates ratings from 500 to 2500 watts [with standard power increments of 250 watts]. The 8.3" long heater body handles ratings of 2750 to 5000 watts [with standard power increments of 500 watts].
- Heat Torch™ 150 has allowable air flow ranging from 4.8 to 70 SCFM. Maximum air input temperature is 250°F (121°C) with 1300°F (704°C) maximum output temperature. Standard inlet fitting is 1/2" NPT female. Standard outlet fittings include 1/4", 1/2", and 1" female NPT fittings or no exhaust fitting.
- Heat Torch™ 150 is designed for high reliability, long life, and substantial air flow. Applications include staking, curing, drying, heat-shrinking, sterilization, adhesive activation, air scrubbing, and air knives.
Build Your Own Heater
The builder below will allow you to select options for a Heat Torch™ 150. If you are uncertain if the Heat Torch™ 150 is right for you, please use the builder on the main Heat Torch page. If you are uncertain if a Heat Torch is the right solution for your needs, please learn about our other product offerings on our Standard Air Heaters page.
Builder Your Own Heater Tool Demonstration
Part Number: HT150 - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?
Heat Torch™ 150 - General Product Specifications
|Specification||Value / description|
|704° C (1300° F)|
|121° C (250°F)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure*||120 PSIG|
|Mounting||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Leads||14 Gauge, 12" long|
|Heater Body||Stainless Steel|
|Heater Fittings||Stainless Steel|
* Note: minor leakage through stranded leads
Heat Torch™ 150 - Airflow / Pressure Drop Chart
Heat Torch™ 150 - Wattage / Minimum Flow Chart
|Wattage||Minimum Flow Required at Max Power Inlet Air Temperature 72°F (SCFM)|
Heat Torch™ 150 - Industries & Applications
Applications for the Heat Torch™ 150 include
- Heat Shrinking
- Adhesive Activation
- Air Scrubbing
- Air Knives
Feel free to contact us and tell us about your heating needs.
Make use of our tools and resources aimed at helping you make an informed decision.
Calculate the electrical power, flow rate or temperature requirement as follows:
SCFM = airflow in standard cubic feet per minute
ΔT = temperature rise in degrees F from the inlet to the exhaust
Watts = SCFM x ΔT/3
Fill in two values to determine the third.
Single Phase Unit
Line Current= Wattage / Voltage
Three Phase Unit
Line Current = Wattage / (Voltage * √3)
°F = ( ( ( °C * 9) / 5 ) + 32 )
°C = ( ( ( °F - 32) * 5 ) / 9 )