Heat Torch™ 075
- Thermal System Animation
- Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Large Product Image
- Dimensioned Drawing (IMG)
- Dimensioned Drawing (PDF)
- Request a Quote
- Our Heat Torch™ 075 is a 0.75" diameter compact air heater providing moderate amounts of focused air. Heat Torch™ 075 offers over twice the air flow capacity of the Heat Torch™ 050. The Heat Torch™ 075 can be mounted in either a horizontal or vertical position and includes several inlet and exhaust fittings options.
- Heat Torch™075 will meet requirements for air flow ranging from 1.3 to 25 SCFM with power of 100 watts to 1000 watts [in 100 watts increments].
- Maximum air input temperature is 250° F (121° C) with 1300° F (704° C) maximum output temperature with a ceramic core, and 932°F (500°C) maximum output with a mica core.
- Applications for Heat Torch™ 075 include staking, curing, drying, heat shrinking, sterilization, and adhesive activation.
Build Your Own Heater
The builder below will allow you to select options for a Heat Torch™ 075. If you are uncertain if the Heat Torch™ 075 is right for you, please use the builder on the main Heat Torch page. If you are uncertain if a Heat Torch is the right solution for your needs, please learn about our other product offerings on our Standard Air Heaters page.
Builder Your Own Heater Tool Demonstration
Part Number: ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ?
Heat Torch™ 075 - General Product Specifications
|Specification||Value / description|
|704° C (1300° F)|
|121° C (250°F)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure*||120 PSIG|
|Mounting||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Leads||20 Gauge, 12" long|
|Heater Body||Stainless Steel|
|Heater Fittings||Stainless Steel|
* Note: minor leakage through stranded leads
Heat Torch™ 075 - Airflow / Pressure Drop Chart
|Pressure Drop (PSIG)|
Heat Torch™ 075 - Wattage / Minimum Flow Chart
|Wattage||Minimum Flow Required at Max Power Inlet Air Temperature 72°F (SCFM)|
Heat Torch™ 075 - Industries & Applications
Applications for the Heat Torch™ 075 include
- Heat Shrinking
- Adhesive Activation
Feel free to contact us and tell us about your heating needs.
Make use of our tools and resources aimed at helping you make an informed decision.
Calculate the electrical power, flow rate or temperature requirement as follows:
SCFM = airflow in standard cubic feet per minute
ΔT = temperature rise in degrees F from the inlet to the exhaust
Watts = SCFM x ΔT/3
Fill in two values to determine the third.
Single Phase Unit
Line Current= Wattage / Voltage
°F = ( ( ( °C * 9) / 5 ) + 32 )
°C = ( ( ( °F - 32) * 5 ) / 9 )