Heat Torch™ 030
- Thermal System Animation
- Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Large Product Image
- Dimensioned Drawing (IMG)
- Dimensioned Drawing (PDF)
- Request a Quote
- The Heat Torch™ 030 is ideal for concentrating hot air streams into small areas with negligible heat losses.
- This 0.313" diameter air heater is our smallest standard Heat Torch™ delivering greater precision with focused air stream. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally. (Horizontal mounting is preferred at high temperatures.)
- Heat Torch™ 030 operates best with air flow in the range of .3 SCFM to 1.0 SCFM and power options up to 300 watts [in either 120V or 240V supply]. Maximum recommended exhaust temperature is 1300°F (704°C).
Build Your Own Heater
The builder below will allow you to select options for a Heat Torch™ 030. If you are uncertain if the Heat Torch™ 030 is right for you, please use the builder on the main Heat Torch page. If you are uncertain if a Heat Torch is the right solution for your needs, please learn about our other product offerings on our Standard Air Heaters page.
Builder Your Own Heater Tool Demonstration
Part Number: ? - ? - ? - ? - ?
Heat Torch™ 030 - General Product Specifications
|Specification||Value / description|
|700° C (1292° F)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure*||120 PSIG|
|Mounting||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Leads||20 Gauge, 12" long|
|Heater Body||Stainless Steel|
|Air Entryway Fitting||Stainless Steel|
* Note: minor leakage through stranded leads
Heat Torch™ 030 - Industries & Applications
Applications for the Heat Torch™ 030 include
- Adhesive Activation
- Heat Staking
Feel free to contact us and tell us about your heating needs.
Make use of our tools and resources aimed at helping you make an informed decision.
Calculate the electrical power, flow rate or temperature requirement as follows:
SCFM = airflow in standard cubic feet per minute
ΔT = temperature rise in degrees F from the inlet to the exhaust
Watts = SCFM x ΔT/3
Fill in two values to determine the third.
Three Phase Unit
Line Current = Wattage / (Voltage * √3)