Cool Touch™ 050
- Thermal System Animation
- Technical Specifications (PDF)
- Large Product Image
- Dimensioned Drawing (IMG)
- Dimensioned Drawing (PDF)
- Request a Quote
- The Cool Touch™ 050 features a triple-pass construction that minimizes skin temperatures on the heater. The high-efficiency design focuses heat where it's needed, protecting people and product from unnecessarily hot surfaces.
- The triple-pass design offers superior performance in heat cycling applications due to its high internal thermal storage capacity. Outlet temperature quickly stabilizes when power is applied and regulation is easily maintained.
- Our Cool Touch™ 050 is a 1" diameter heater which can provide up to 500 watts and handle up to 7.5 SCFM of air. Outlet temperatures up to 1300° F can be supplied for your heating requirements.
Build Your Own Heater
The builder below will allow you to select options for a Cool Touch™ 050. If you are uncertain if the Cool Touch™ 050 is right for you, please use the builder on the main Cool Touch page. If you are uncertain if a Cool Touch is the right solution for your needs, please learn about our other product offerings on our Standard Air Heaters page.
Builder Your Own Heater Tool Demonstration
Part Number: CT050 - ? - ? - ? - ?
Cool Touch™ 050 - General Product Specifications
|Specification||Value / description|
|704° C (1300° F)|
|121° C (250°F)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure*||120 PSIG|
|Mounting||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Leads||20 Gauge, 12" long|
|Heater Body||Stainless Steel|
|Inlet Fittings||Stainless Steel|
|Exhaust Fittings||Stainless Steel|
* Note: minor leakage through stranded leads
Cool Touch™ 050 - Industries & Applications
Applications for the Cool Touch™ 050 include
- Heat Shrinking
- Adhesive Activation
Feel free to contact us and tell us about your heating needs.
Make use of our tools and resources aimed at helping you make an informed decision.
Calculate the electrical power, flow rate or temperature requirement as follows:
SCFM = airflow in standard cubic feet per minute
ΔT = temperature rise in degrees F from the inlet to the exhaust
Watts = SCFM x ΔT/3
Fill in two values to determine the third.
Single Phase Unit
Line Current= Wattage / Voltage
°F = ( ( ( °C * 9) / 5 ) + 32 )
°C = ( ( ( °F - 32) * 5 ) / 9 )